Monday, October 6, 2008

I saw Ryan Mcginley is making some new work in photo as well as in videos

Ryan McGinley had a show at Team Gallery in Soho. The solo show was new work that contains the same ideas from his old work. I have to say the work is stronger and beautiful, but there something missing. I can 't put my finger on it. Maybe someone can give me an idea of what. The video for Sigur Ros is very interesting. Directors Arni & Kinski made the video for Sigur Ros using inspiration from Ryan's work. The music and the video are pretty good. It makes you feel that you have to be nude in the woods to have the best time. Done it! Check it out and you tell me. http://www.afgmanagement.com/ryanmcginley/reel.html the showmcginley__laura_thunderstorm.jpgrmgirlnudebackoftruck_600_400.jpg

No comments: